Saturday, October 24, 2015

The Woman Who Lived - discussion the same night

It was fun seeing Maisie Williams in different looks and portraying a character that isn't a daughter fighting to overcome difficult circumstances.  Already such talent at such a young age.  I look forward to seeing her in other roles after Game of Thrones.

The story this week, however, was okay - not great, okay.  I might have preferred it had last week's episode not ended with a "to be continued" and this week's episode been placed later in the series.  It does seem like Ashildr is being set up to be brought back.  That could be fun to see.  Had this episode been placed later in the series, it might have been more exciting seeing her return.

That's all I have to say about The Woman Who Lived.  My favorite bit this week was seeing that next week we'll see the highly anticipated (by me) return of Osgood!  I've been a fan of that character since the 50th anniversary episode, and I can't wait to see her return . . . if she's human or Zygon or something not quite so simple.  Let's indulge in the trailer until next week: 

No comments:

Post a Comment