Friday, December 18, 2015

Almost time for a Doctor Who Christmas

Did you (as I did) feel like there was something missing last weekend without a new Doctor Who episode?  The good news is, there's only one week left until the Christmas special!  One more week until we find out what River's doing with another husband.

Wait . . . that means there's just one week left until Christmas, and I again need to do some last minute shopping.  As I was figuring out what good gifts I could buy in time, I came across some great Whovian treats and thought I'd share them with you.  If you have Amazon Prime, you get free 2-day shipping, so you can still get these items in time for Christmas.  If you don't have it, sign up for a free 30 day trial now and you'll be able to get free 2-day shipping for your last minute Christmas shopping.

For Him




For Her



For the Kiddies



Or if they're picky, you can always give them Amazon Prime or a gift card.

No comments:

Post a Comment